Berry CBD Tincture by Blue Moon Hemp
Blue Moon Hemp
- Pros and cons of Swiss Relief Pure 1000mg CBD
- Blue Moon Hemp is an experienced American CBD manufacturer
- What you get with the Blue Moon Hemp TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture
- Blue Moon Hemp TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture COA (Certificate of Analysis)
My Experience Supplementing with Blue Moon Hemp Company TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture
- Let’s take a look at the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture Packaging
- My first time…using TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture
- My Life Supplementing with TruBlue Berry CBD by Blue Moon Hemp Company
- What’s to love about Blue Moon Hemp Company’s TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture
- My Biggest complaint about Blue Moon Hemp Company
- Blue Moon Hemp Company TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture
- Blue Moon Hemp Company TruBluE Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture
- Blue Moon Hemp - TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture Review
Pros and cons of Swiss Relief Pure 1000mg CBD
- Uses nanotechnology to enhance the efficacy of the product
- More expensive than traditional CBD Isolate Products
- Strong earthy flavor
Blue Moon Hemp is an experienced American CBD manufacturer
Blue Moon Hemp’s FAQ page talks about their market experience and prowess, starting in 2016. They source all their hemp from Kentucky and use Organic and GMO-free sources, “when possible.” I’m not entirely sure why it is said like that, and it actually makes me wonder what “when possible means?” They do say their products are vegan, gluten-free, artificial flavor and color free, soy and nut-free. As of the writing of this review, I didn’t find any information on whether these products were manufactured in a GMP facility, nor if they were U.S. Hemp Authority Certified.
Interestingly, that same FAQ page goes into quite a bit of detail about how you will NOT fail a drug test when supplementing with this product. In fact, I can honestly say, I have not seen many companies make this claim. Blue Moon Hemp, however confidently states that you need 22 nanograms of THC to produce a positive test result in a drug test and their product has less than .001%. They actually tell you to be confident in passing a drug test. This is an amazing claim for many folks that have strict work environments or pain management protocols to follow.
Blue Moon Hemp Company has a large selection of products including oils, vape, pet products, gummies, oral sprays, salves, pre-rolls and more. Blue Moon Hemp uses a CO2 extraction method and then further processes their hemp using nanotechnology. They claim that this particular delivery method provides better bioavailability and efficiency for their products to get into your system. I am no expert in nanotechnology, but from my quick google research, it seems like this particular science has been more effectively delivering medicines for many decades now, and shows promising validity.
What you get with the Blue Moon Hemp TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture
Blue Moon Hemp uses a CBD isolate that tests free of THC down to the .001% inside a hemp seed oil carrier with other natural flavors. It comes in a 30 ml dark blue glass bottle.
Blue Moon Hemp TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture
|Ingredients||CBD & Hemp Oil & natural flavoring|
|Available Sizes||30 ml|
|Suggested Serving Size||1 ml|
|Total Amount of Gummies per Container||33 mg|
|Attributes||Non certified organic, US Grown, vegan, Non-GMO, soy-free, nut-free|
|Test Results||QR code on the bottle and at the bottom of the page under Resources|
Blue Moon Hemp TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture COA (Certificate of Analysis)
Similar to the Swiss Relief™ 1000 mg tincture, Envio Labs is the 3rd party testing source for the Blue Moon Hemp Company. You can find these results by scanning the QR code found on the back right corner of the bottle or by scrolling to the bottom of the Blue Moon Hemp Company website under Resources. It is curious to me that they put a lot # on the bottom of the bottle, but don’t give you the ability to search for that lot number on the test results page. Instead, the website just lists one lab result per product and the particular result that is online now didn’t match my lot #.
What is actually in Blue Moon Hemp TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture?
From the test results, you can see that the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD also known as (“true blue CBD”) tincture contains NT (non-traceable) amounts of Pesticides, microbials, mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Residual Solvents, and event Terpenes. Further, over to the right, you see that for the major cannabinoids, ie CBD, CBN, CBD everything is <LOQ (Limit of Quantitation) except for CBD. Thus, the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg tincture truly is a CBD Isolate because the test show basically nothing else is present in the product.
My Experience Supplementing with Blue Moon Hemp Company TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture
Let’s take a look at the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture Packaging
I was lucky enough to receive this product to test and review. It came shipped to me in an unmarked padded envelope with bubble wrapping around the individual bottle. The bottle is a dark blue glass with a pink lined sticker that wraps around the entire bottle. The TrueBlu logo and the total amount of CBD is also prominently displayed in black lettering with pink background. Along the back, you’ll find the nutritional information, disclosures and a QR code that takes you to the site with all the lab results (which makes things SUPER easy.) On the bottom of the bottle is an expiration date and a lot number, but I’m not exactly sure what the purpose of the lot number is at this time.
My first time…using TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture
I am staring down the barrel of a 40th birthday in just over a month. Even though 40 seemed ancient when my mom had her “over the hill” party, I don’t think 40 is old, that is, until I get up out of bed and my body tells me otherwise. Lately, my biggest reminder of the ravages of a life well lived is a crazy big knot in the left center of my back that has made best friends with another knot on the top of my left shoulder and his twin, the knot on the upper left side of my neck. It’s a party on my left hand side, let me tell you. I’ve been trying to treat this problem with acupuncture, physical therapy, rest and of course my trusty CBD.
The first time I took the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture was right after dropping my kids off at school and I was trying to relax that side of my body enough to run through a yoga practice (and my day) without pain. I took a little more than a quarter dropper full because I generally don’t need that much CBD to find relief, and I knew this product used nanotechnology, which claims to have better bioavailability. I figured this was about 10 mg of CBD give or take a bit.
Within about 15 minutes, I noticed the knot on my neck slowly releasing some of the tension, followed by the other two knots. I was able to comfortably practice and work the entire day, basically sitting in front of a computer knocking out tasks without any pain. It was glorious.
The best part is, unlike other CBD supplements I have taken like the Bluebird Botanicals or Charlotte’s Web Maximum Strength, this product actually tasted good! I was sort of expecting the worst when I first tried it and was very pleasantly surprised at the outcome. It did not have really any of the “natural” or “earthy” flavors commonly found in CBD tinctures. Instead, it has a great, light, generic berry flavor (I can’t tell if it’s strawberries, blueberries, or whatever). It is slightly sweet and very much like a nice treat.
My Life Supplementing with TruBlue Berry CBD by Blue Moon Hemp Company
I take CBD mostly to help me sleep, to help me concentrate, but mostly to help manage the annoying aches and pains that come with being really close to the top of that “hill” called life. (Whoever came up with “over the hill” should be taken out back and punished, severely, preferably by a strong person that is “over the hill.”) I don’t need much in terms of strength, I just need a product that works, and I try to use as little of that as possible.
This product definitely does work. Each time I have taken it has been to help me with this stubborn shoulder/neck issue I’ve had from a fall that happened just before Christmas in 2018. Each time, with just about 25-30% of the dropper, the pain goes away within 15 -30 minutes. What I love about this product is that it tastes great but it doesn’t immediately put me to sleep, like some products do. I can still get a ton of work done without needing extra caffeine, I’m just doing it without the annoying pain in the neck.
Taking this product at night, I usually up the dose to around ½ a dropper because I want to make myself calm down. On the nights when I’ve had a super stressful day or for some inexplicable reason, I want to solve all the world’s problems, the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD definitely helps me to slow down and get to sleep.
What’s to love about Blue Moon Hemp Company’s TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture
- Great Taste. Seriously, for a CBD tincture that contains only natural ingredients, this stuff is great. It tastes a bit like a candy, you know if candy were oily.
- Nano Emulsified Delivery. Although the FDA hasn’t confirmed the efficacy of CBD supplementation, delivery of medicine via nanotechnology is a proven method that is several decades old. As a CBD Isolate, I can get away with taking similar levels as a full spectrum product, I think because more of the product is making it past my digestive system.
- It Works! There’s a multilevel marketing company that is called It Works here in the states. I’m not entirely sure what they sell, but it should definitely include this product because the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture really does work, and quickly.
My Biggest complaint about Blue Moon Hemp Company
- This is a premium priced product. Face it, you’re getting some pretty sophisticated technology with each dose of the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD, and technology isn’t cheap. (I mean, have you priced out MacBook Pros lately?)
- CBD Isolate. I fully believe in using whole plant products when possible, whether it is in my diet or supplements. I wish Blue Moon Hemp Company would offer a full spectrum product with this technology. Instead, you are given one choice (that of CBD Isolate) which is great if you’re worried about drug testing, it’s not so great for those of us that want the whole plant.
Blue Moon Hemp Company TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture
When you purchase the TruBlue Berry 1000 mg CBD tincture, you’re going to pay just over $3/ml, which is a little high, especially for a CBD Isolate product. However, considering the technology involved in the production of this product and the fact that it is an organic product, the price definitely reflects the attention to quality in this product. Additionally, because it does appear to be more readily available for your body, you may not need to use as much as other products that do not use nanotechnology delivery systems.
Blue Moon Hemp Company TruBluE Berry 1000 mg CBD Tincture
- 33mg CBD / ml (CBD Isolate)
- 30 1 ml servings per container
- Non-GMO, Dairy, Soy, & Nut Free, Certified Organic, & Vegan
- CBD that is nano emulsified for better absorption