At Green Valley Nation, we strive to offer in-depth CBD brand reviews. In this article, you will learn about Diamond CBD which is one of the largest CBD brands and retailers in the world.
Diamond CBD review
Diamond CBD offers close to 700 products. They don’t just sell their own brand but others. Many consider them more of a vendor of CBD products. They have just about every type of CBD product imaginable. An example is their Chong line of products. Created by respected cannabis authority Tommy Chong, Diamond proudly carries his brand.
There isn’t a lot of information on their ‘About Us’ page which leaves customers guessing. Unlike most CBD brands, they are a publicly-traded company. The owner is Potnetwork Holdings (POTN). In addition, they own many herb-related brands such as Meds Biotech, Chill Plus Gummies, and Relax liquid.
The Diamond CBD company was formed in 2015. They are based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. They sell their products around the world.
The Controversies Surrounding Diamond CBD
Diamond CBD appears to have revamped itself in many ways. In 2018, the controversy started to surround the brand. A study was carried out by researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) to check the purity of seven of the leading CBD brands on the market. Sadly, the test results revealed dextromethorphan (DXM) which is often used in cough medications. The chemical is often recreationally abused and has innumerable health dangers. In addition, they also found 5F-ADB which is a synthetic cannabinoid often referred to as Spice or K2. Further investigations also revealed that the products at Diamond contained melatonin which is a supplement used to help fall asleep. Diamond does state that some of their products contain melatonin but at the time it appeared all of their products had some percentage of the substance. Interesting, let me add that in response to the study, Diamond’s CEO did acknowledge that their previous products may have contained DXM, 5F-ADB, and melatonin because formulations were different.
Now Diamond publishes third party laboratory testing online. However, it is encouraged that anyone wanting to purchase a product from the brand should take the time to read through the lab reports to guarantee purity.
Diamond states on their website that they use only CBD obtained from organic, non-GMO farms located in Colorado, Kentucky, and Scandinavia. They also use only supercritical CO2 extraction to guarantee purity. Each batch is then tested by a third-party lab to verify the purity.
Diamond product line
As stated above, Diamond CBD has around 700 CBD products. When you visit the website, you might be overwhelmed with the many brands and products.
Here is a list of the CBD brands sold by Diamond CBD:
- Diamond CBD: A Diamond brand.
- Diamond Hemp: a Diamond Brand
- Meds Biotech: They have a strong focus on all natural CBD and use only CO2 extraction to ensure purity. The products are all pharmacist formulated.
- Medi Pets: An American CBD brand that focus only pets. They use organic hemp in all of their products.
- Relax: One of Diamonds many brands.
- Blue CBD: One of Diamond’s many brands.
- CBD Oil Biotech: A brand by Meds Biotech (a part of PotNetwork Holdings that also own Diamond CBD)
- Chill Gummies: Diamonds own brand.
- Chongs Choice: Tommy Chong’s brand, Chong’s Choice that has contracted to allow Diamond CBD to sell their products.
- Liquid Gold: An established American vape brand.
- Yum Yum Gummies: A Diamond product line item.
- Brain Chill CBD: This is another Diamond product line.
- Choco Buds: A Diamond brand.
- CBD Re-Leaf: A Diamond brand.
- Chill Plus: A Diamond brand name.
- Daily Boost: A performance hemp brand.
- LT Pain Master: Sport great Lawrence Taylor’s CBD brand.
- Pet CBD Food: A line of CBD pet foods by Diamond.
Manufacturing process of Diamond CBD
Diamond CBD states on their site that they carry only CBD items that have CBD obtained from supercritical CO2 extraction. This is due to the fact that CO2 extraction renders a pure product that has no solvents. They do have their GMP certification which shows acceptable manufacturing processes.
Who are Diamond CBD products good for?
The Walmart of CBD
Diamond is a one-stop-shop for anyone looking for CBD products. They have every kind of CBD item. However, if you are obsessed with purity and transparency, then you might hesitate to shop at Diamond. Although they seem to have fixed their previous problems, buyers still must proceed with caution and verify everything about the product. Without a doubt, Diamond CBD is not a small brand created by the dedication of one or more individuals. Instead, they are a thriving corporation. If you enjoy shopping at big retail outlets then you’ll fall in love with Diamond CBD but if you prefer small brands with impeccable reputations then you’ll probably be disappointed with the scope and sheer size of Diamond CBD. They are almost like the Walmart of CBD.
Pros and cons of Diamond CBD
We always list the pros and cons of each brand so you can weigh out what is good and what is bad. We hope that this helps you make a decision on which brand best fits your needs.
Diamond CBD specs
Following is a brief table that outlines the specs about Diamond CBD that you might find interesting.
|Farming Practices||Organic and sustainable cultivation in Kentucky, Colorado, and Scandinavia|
|Testing||Third-party lab testing|
|Shipping||Free shipping in the USA for orders over $100. International shipping available|
|Attributes||Many products are vegan-friendly, large selection of CBD items, pet products|
|Return Policy||15 days from the date of purchase if the product has not been opened|
Flavor and appearance of Diamond CBD products
It is impossible to outline the flavor and appearance of Diamond CBD products because there are so many. They run the gamut in colors and flavors. I’m sure that you will find exactly what you are looking for due to the extensive product lines. They have innumerable dosages when it comes to tinctures and oils. Plus, their gummies are available in a wide array of flavors and potencies.
Diamond CBD laboratory testing
Nowadays, Diamond CBD publishes all of its laboratory testing online. Each batch is tested and the results are placed online. This offers some reassurance about the purity of each item they sell. We looked closely at the company’s COAs and we detected nothing amiss. However, due to their history of having unacceptable ingredients in their products, we encourage you to carefully research the lab results on the products that you plan on purchasing.
Diamond CBD products offerings
In this table you will find all of the products and brands offered by Diamond CBD.
|Type||Products and Brands||Attributes|
|Oils||CBD oil drops|
Flavored CBD tinctures
CBD tincture brands include: Blue CBD, Chong’s Choice, Diamond CBD, Daily Boost CBD, Lt Pain Master, Liquid Gold, Meds Biotech, Relax
|Diamond offers 26 pages of CBD oil products|
Flavored and unflavored
Full-spectrum and isolate
Brands include: Brain Chill CBD, Chill, Diamond CBD
|Large variety of drinks|
Coffee capsules with caffeine and CBD
Slushies with vitamins and CBD
|Capsules||Meds Biotech, Diamond CBD||Varying potencies|
Many contain additional ingredients such as bamboo, flaxseed, ginger root, collagen, and fiber
CBD dried fruit
CBD oral drops
Flavored CBD tinctures
CBD oral drops
Brands include: Chill, Chong’s Choice, Choco-Budz, Chill Plus, Diamond CBD, Meds Biotech, Liquid Gold , Yum Yum, Relax
|Many types of edibles|
Full-spectrum and isolate
Brands include: CBD Oil Biotech, Lt Pain Master, Diamond CBD
|Bath and body||CBD Bath Bombs|
CBD Bath Salts
Brand include: Meds Biotech, Diamond Hemp, Diamond CBD
Various fragrances such as cotton candy, vanilla sugar, and pink sugar
|Pets||CBD pet treats|
CBD pet oils
CBD pet sprays
Brands include: Medipet, Pet CBD Food
|Various flavors |
Cat and dog treats
Soft and hard treats
Top Diamond CBD Oils
Diamond CBD offers a bevy of CBD oils. Here are a few of their top sellers:
- Unflavored Diamond CBD Oil – 550mg
- Diamond CBD Full Spectrum MCT Oil – 1500mg (30ml)
- Diamond CBD Extreme Drops
- Diamond CBD Full Spectrum Honey Tincture Oil – 550mg (30ml)
- Diamond CBD Full Spectrum Hemp Seed Oil – 25mg (30ml)
Top Diamond CBD Gummies
Gummies are a convenient way to take a daily dose of CBD. They were very discreet and taste yummy. Diamond CBD brand offers numerous gummies. All of Diamond CBD gummies come in a standard 75mg bag.
Below you will find a few Diamond CBD’s top gummy choices:
- Diamond CBD Gummies – Infused Sour Bears – 75mg
- Diamond CBD Gummies – Infused Gummy Bears – 75mg
- Diamond CBD Gummies – Infused Gummy Worms – 75mg
- Diamond CBD Gummies – Infused Rainbow Bites – 75mg
- Diamond CBD Gummies – Infused Mini Fruit – 75mg
Diamond CBD Shots
Diamond CBD is offering energy drink shots filled with CBD. These small shots are the perfect pick-me-up during a long day. Also, each one tastes yummy.
- 4-6 Hours of Relaxation Diamond CBD Shot 20mg (60ml) – Grape [Single]
- 4-6 Hours of Relaxation Diamond CBD Shot 20mg (60ml) – Jungle Juice [Single]
- 4-6 Hours of Relaxation Diamond CBD Shot 20mg (60ml) – Berry [Single]
Diamond CBD Topicals
Topicals are becoming a very popular way to use CBD. You can smooth the CBD directly on your skin’s surface for rapid absorption. This allows you to target areas of discomfort and achieve soothing relief.
Top Diamond CBD topicals include the following:
- Diamond CBD Pain Relief Cream – 500mg
- Diamond CBD Vitamin C Cream – 1000mg
- Diamond CBD Pain Relief Cream – 1000mg
- Diamond CBD Antioxidant Cream – 1000mg
- Diamond CBD Nourishing Lip & Eye Cream – 500mg
- Diamond CBD Herbal Aloe & Shea Cream – 500mg
- Diamond CBD Green Tea Butter Cream – 1000mg
Diamond offers worldwide shipping all of their products. They are shipped in discreet packaging.